FAQ's & Covid-19 Policy
Do I need to book for classes?
Yes - due to Covid-19 precautions, social distancing and reduced class numbers booking is now ESSENTIAL.
How much are the classes?
All classes are £6.25 each 'pay as you go' OR 'unlimited monthly classes' for £32 per month which is ONLY payable by standing order.
How do I set up a Standing Order?
The easiest method is to set it up yourself 'on-line' through your bank or ask your bank to do it for you. Here are the details:
Sort code: 09-01-29
Account Number: 20146689
Account Name: KEEP FIT WITH MICHELLE
What do I need to wear?
Wear loose comfortable clothing or fitness wear and trainers. It is essential for ladies to wear a good sports bra.
Do I need a mat?
Yes - due to Covid you will need your own mat.
Do I need to bring any equipment?
All equipment is provided for you, as long as they are cleaned at the end of the session.
Are there any age restrictions?
All participants need to be over the age of Sixteen.
INDOOR CLASS RULES
- All indoor classes need to booked and payed for online prior to the class.
- Cancellation of a class must be made no later than 24 hours or no refund is given
- No queuing on entry and only arrive 5-10 minutes before the start of class.
- Please bring your own mat.
- Please use the hand sanitiser station on entry and exit.
- Please adhere to social distancing rules displayed at the venue.
- Participants will refrain from physical contact with other members.
- Two people maximum to use the toilet at one time keeping social distance.
- Please do not attend if you feel unwell.