FAQ's & Covid-19 Policy
Do I need to book for classes?
Yes - due to Covid-19 precautions, social distancing and reduced class numbers booking is now ESSENTIAL.
How much are the classes?
All classes are £6.00 each 'pay as you go' OR 'unlimited monthly classes' for £32 per month which is ONLY payable by standing order.
How do I set up a Standing Order?
The easiest method is to set it up yourself 'on-line' through your bank or ask your bank to do it for you. Here are the details:
Sort code: 09-01-29
Account Number: 20146689
Account Name: KEEP FIT WITH MICHELLE
What do I need to wear?
Wear loose comfortable clothing or fitness wear and trainers. It is essential for ladies to wear a good sports bra.
Do I need a mat?
Yes - due to Covid you will need your own mat which needs to be sanitised before and after class.
Do I need to bring any equipment?
Depending on class type it would be beneficial to bring your own dumbbells or kettlebells but they will be provided for you, as long as they are cleaned at the end of the session.
Are there any age restrictions?
All participants need to be over the age of Sixteen.
NEW INDOOR CLASS RULES
- All indoor classes need to booked and payed for online prior to the class.
- Cancellation of a class must be made by 12 noon on the day or no refund is given
- No queuing on entry and only arrive 5 minutes before the start of class.
- Please bring your own mat which will need to be cleaned by you before and after class.
- No bags or coats are to be brought into the hall.
- Please use the hand sanitiser station on entry and exit.
- Everyone will have their temperature checked with a digital thermometer gun on entry.
- Please adhere to social distancing rules displayed at the venue.
- Please bring your own weights / equipment if you can but if they are supplied, thorough cleaning will be required afterwards at the provided cleaning station.
- Participants will refrain from physical contact with other members.
- Two people maximum to use the toilet at one time keeping social distance.
- Please do not attend if you feel unwell.
- Anyone displaying signs of Covid-19 will be asked to leave.
- Clinically vulnerable candidates cannot attend.
- Online booking system to ensure that class numbers will not be exceeded.
- No more drop ins or overly busy classes.
- Social distance markers will be placed in the hall, so you know where to stand.
- Hand sanitiser is provided.
- Information posters will be available in the hall, so everyone understands the rules.
- If the rules are not adhered to participants will be asked to leave.
- The hall will be thoroughly ventilated before, during and after each session.
- I will keep a record of all attendees at each class and dates.
- Staff and I will wear face coverings to welcome participants.
- Temperature checking on entry so that we know we are safe.
- Before and after every session I will use PPE and clean all touch points and toilets.
- I will provide a cleaning station for any equipment used.
- A 15 minute gap will be ensured for back to back classes so that cleaning can take place.